AmigaActive (1280/2143)

From:Jonathan Drain
Date:15 May 2000 at 18:28:59
Subject:Re: A few old Amiga games...

From: Simon Preston <spreston@free4all.co.uk>

> > Also, is there a way of adapting a PC disk drive to work on an Amiga?
> Catweasel.

Perhaps I didn't make myself clear.

I need a CHEAP way of using a PC drive, something that would be cheaper than
an actual replacememt A600 drive...

Jonathan Drain - I'd explain it to you, but your head would explode.
Email: digital@ukonline.co.uk ICQ: 39945538
Visit my WEBSITE at: http://www.jonnydigital.co.uk

-==Things I'd Do If I Ever Became An Evil Overlord:=--
185: If I capture an enemy known for escaping via ingenious and fantastic
little gadgets, I will order a full cavity search and confiscate all
personal items before throwing him in my dungeon

Make new friends, find the old at Classmates.com: